The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,114 Posts
The solenoid goes before the needle valve. It appears it would connect to the bottom of the valve that is pictured.

However, I cannot be sure of the quality of that particular needle valve; the ones on eBay are sometimes of questionable quality.

·
Super Moderator
12,114 Posts
That's not a regulator. You can't use a solenoid. The back pressure would be way too high.
+1. I didn't notice it before, but you need to have a regulator between the paintball main valve and the solenoid.

Please check out my Pressurized CO2 article (linked in my signature below) for more information onto the proper order and assembly of a regulator setup.

The order of the parts is the same for paintball CO2 cylinders.

·
Super Moderator
12,114 Posts
As previously mentioned, the needle valve that you pictured in your first post (if it is even a needle valve) would be placed after the solenoid.

I don't think many people have had experience with eBay needle valves from overseas.

An additional precaution would be that the standards for pressurized gases in Hong Kong/China (if that is where your product comes from) may be different than the standard that is used in Pakistan. You may want to check this for yourself to ensure that you don't get a CO2 cylinder that cannot be refilled locally.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.