Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I ♥ BBA!
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are two pictures:

Yellow shrimp $35 for 10 (includes shipping cost). These will be caught at random, mixed from juvies to adults, not pee wees. Will include a couple extra. Juveniles are lighter yellow, females get bright neon yellow as they age. PM Chad320 if you don't believe me. :hihi:

Will ship Saturday. Please mind your weather. Will refund cost of shrimp MINUS shipping costs if all are dead on arrival. However, you must provide a picture of dead shrimp in bag within two hours of delivery. Including a couple extra in case one or two die in transit. Will not refund if you have 10 shrimp alive.

Normally don't even sell shrimp, but I need a few more yards of expensive fabric to finish a quilt. :wink:

Payment must be received within the hour or it goes to the next buyer.

·
I ♥ BBA!
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been offline for weeks. Not even on my computer much. Wouldn't be online if it weren't for a snafu with a sewing machine. :hihi: Hi Hankster!

·
I ♥ BBA!
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Downoi advice on a sales thread for shrimp, lol. I know it looks like crap as it's neglected beyond belief. Looking much better already.

No one is buying the shrimp that asks for them. What is up with that? Anyone else getting the "I'll take it" but no payment?

Bring up my post

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Downoi advice on a sales thread for shrimp, lol. I know it looks like crap as it's neglected beyond belief. Looking much better already.

No one is buying the shrimp that asks for them. What is up with that? Anyone else getting the "I'll take it" but no payment?

Bring up my post

I really want yellows but with the new Amazonia I just put in my tank would hate to kill them off with the Ammonia release yet. I want like 50 of them soon though. :)

·
I ♥ BBA!
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you still want some in the future, send me and Chad a pm. I am sure between the both of us, we can round up enough for you. Once I get rid of the fish in the 55, I am sure the population will explode. I put over 100 in there last month, but the fish are picking them off. I love this shrimp, not sure why it isn't more popular.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
If you still want some in the future, send me and Chad a pm. I am sure between the both of us, we can round up enough for you. Once I get rid of the fish in the 55, I am sure the population will explode. I put over 100 in there last month, but the fish are picking them off. I love this shrimp, not sure why it isn't more popular.
Definitely will do. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Ooooo that is soooo tempting! Now these can interbreed right? So it would be best to put them into a tank where they would be the only ones, right?

I have cherries in my nano, and nothing in my 30g in my office (but due to still needing to buy a light for that it's not highly planted to give shrimpies any real shelter, and I have 4 of the larger species of rainbowfish that I'm fairly sure would try to hunt them down, and am considering angels for that tank too sooo not sure yet if shrimp in that tank is a wise move unless I'm culling), we are setting up a planted tank for Ray today - but thats for a ruby green cichlid, who I believe has eaten all or most of the four cherries we put in his tank so I think that tank is out.

And I'm thinking of blues for the 40 we will be setting up for Ray's first large planted tank ... and I'm considering adding a nano as well as a bowl or vase setup for the office ... sooo they could liely be used for those.

Unless of course they wont interbreed in which case I don't have to worry about any of that LOL!

·
I ♥ BBA!
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes, cherries and yellows make brown babies. They would definitely be a snack for the larger fish if there isn't enough places for them to hide. And if you just want a few for a nano, I'll sell you less.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
868 Posts
What's the golden rule for shrimps again? 10 per gallon or something like that?

I have a bunch of tanks and bowls cycling right now, and a few more tanks coming so I ought to be set. I kind of don't really want anything to interbreed, not really wanting to get overrun with mutts, if they breed I want the same kinds LOL!

When I pay for them this week, can you hold off mailing them until the following week? That will just give me extra time to be sure everything is stable.

What are the water parameters that they are in (and were raised in) right now? I would like to get my water as close as I can to help minimize their stress after their journey.

And thank you again!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.