The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a System 1 Diatom Filter for sale. Price is: $50.00 plus shipping.

It has been used a couple of times, is in perfect condition, does not have mildew or any funky smells, has been stored dry and comes with diatom powder (a large plastic jar of it), and is packed/stored in a plastic tub. You will receive: Diatom filter, diatom powder, plastic tub. No manual. Please see the photos.

I accept Paypal. If you are based in the New York City area, I am located in Brooklyn and we can meet up. If you are further afield, shipping costs apply. I will need your ZIP code to calculate. Shipping will be charged at cost with no mark up.

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have used it on a US 30 gallon. But I am sure it can handle much larger. It cleared my 30 in about 5 minutes. I used it a couple of times in the early days of a tank that was prone to green water.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JK - I just PM'd you back. Thanks for the inquiry.

Selling because I don't really need it anymore. I have a stable tank and touch wood have not had any special filter requirements recently...

I'd show you a photo of the tank but pBase is down today since their data center power source blew and their database server is off line now....

----
I just had a caller from Manhattan in NYC who says he will buy. If it sells, I will update this thread...
----

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.