The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - THANK YOU TO STEVE AND THANKS ALL FOR YOUR HELP AND FOR LOOKING...

I have for sale (1) Milwaukee CO2 regulator which includes the bubble counter and (1) 5lb aluminium CO2 cylinder. Price: $120.00 plus shipping.

Reason for sale: I have recently reduced the number of tanks I am taking care of and this system is no longer needed. The CO2 cylinder is empty.

I prefer to make a sale in New York City since this is going to be costly to ship. I will ship at cost with no mark up but prefer to do a deal locally.

See photos below for the actual items on sale. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hi, I have a couple of questions...What model is this regulator and how long has it been in use? What needle valve does it come with?

thanks,
Steven

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your inquiry. The regulator was in use for abut 12 months before being taken off the aquarium about 6 months ago. No problems with it. Kept carefully, no dust, minor water stain in the bubble counter chamber. The CO2 cylinder still had a good deal of gas in it when I dismantled. It was on a 20 gallon aquarium. The model is (I think) an MA 957. There is no model number on the regulator. Hope that helps.

Edit to add: Needle valve? Not sure.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.