The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought some Manzanita driftwood a while back from our resident Manzanita seller (Badcopnofishtank). I used it for a short while in my cichlid tank but never got around to properly using it. Now I am starting a reef tank and getting rid of a lot of my plant tank stuff.

It was a SUPER MED PKG (40-80 gallons), With lots of thick twisting pieces with great knurls and kinks and other thinner branchy pieces that have excellent multiple branches. There are about 15 pieces in all. It is just like the day I got it. It has been dry for a while. For size reference, the measuring device on the left reaches 29" at the tip of the first piece. First $50 gets it (Shipping included).

Please feel free to send me any questions you may have.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Prices lowered! See original post. They are fantastic pieces, especially the stump. However, I really want this stuff gone.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"Is the stump glued to the base? I ask because it appears to be glued to base diagonally?"

The stump is screwed to the base with a couple of stainless steel screws. They hold it very well. It was in a 75gal tank with the base dimensions 48" x 18" and fit with no problems. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
With the Manzanita package, I will throw in a small branchy piece of driftwood with a slate base as well.... :hihi: First $50 takes it all shipped in the US.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.