The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to get out of the hobby and need some help to do that. I have the following tanks up and running and stocked as noted (exact numbers of fish not determined). Here's what I'm asking along with a promise to care for the remaining stock (most of which are older and may not have too long), or to find another avid hobbyist you can re-home them with.

1) You do the dismantling and moving, including providing any buckets, bags or other items to hold tank contents and I will provide help where I can, although cannot help with lifting or moving - you'll need to bring a friend or two. I have a Python available for draining tanks but just a couple of nets. Will need a pickup or van to transport.
2) Each tank is offered as currently configured and includes tank, stand (all are Aquatic Fundamentals stands), lights, filters, plants, some driftwood and current stocking.
3) I have other accessories/parts that are available for the asking such as older filters and heaters which may nor may not work - I haven't sorted through or tested any of them for some time - some food, water treatment (Prime) and plant fertilizer (old, not sure if any good). These I can just dispose of if not wanted.
4) The substrates in each tank are very old and most will include MTS (the 40G is the worst). May also find some assassins in one or two tanks. You can keep substrate (for any BB) or leave it, but I would need help getting it into my trash barrel.

Below are the tanks and the nominal payment I am asking in addition to your manual labor. All tanks have been sorely neglected lately and any plants will need a green thumb to bring them around.

A) 40g breeder includes: stand, glass top, Tidal 75 filter, 2 lights - a Current Satellite and a Fluval 3.0, Cobalt Neo-therm heater which should be checked before use (I currently have unplugged), large piece of driftwood, plants are mostly java fern, some anubias. Minimal stocking includes 2 Cory Caudimaculatus, and 1 Cory Schwartzi. Asking $75

B) 25g includes: 75g stand, glass top, Tidal 55 filter, heater (unplugged), the Current Satellite light has just died so will be of no use unless you can fix somehow, very old piece of driftwood, very large anubias, countless breeding endlers, some Beckford pencilfish. Endlers started as a pair of yellow tiger endlers, but have also thrown some other variant. Asking $50

C) 20G includes: stand, AC50 filter, heater (unplugged), Finnex Light, driftwood, java ferns, some crypts, loaded with unknown type of moss, Kerri tetras, Eques pencilfish, Cory Duplicareus (1 or 2), bunch of male endlers and there may still be some dwarf pencilfish and green neon tetras. Asking $50

D) 20G includes: stand, glass top, AC50 and AC20, Finnex light, driftwood, plants (Crypts, anubias, some moss). Stocking is Vietnamese WCMM, dwarf pencilfish, a few? Hasbrosus cories. Asking $50
OR, take all 4 setups, any/all accessories/parts for $200.
I also have a Spec V ($25) and two 5.5g tanks with glass lids ($5 ea). These have already been taken down and cleaned out. Water Plant Pet supply Aquatic plant Fish supply
Water Plant Fluid Liquid Aquatic plant
Fluid Rectangle Liquid Grass Water
Grass Rectangle Wood Aquatic plant Plant

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The tanks that were up and running have found a new home. Still available are the Spec V and two 5.5g tanks. Also have 2 nice pieces of driftwood that will fiit the 5.5g tanks ($5 e) and one large piece that was in the 40g ($8). Will post pics maybe tomorrow when I set up a new laptop since my cat shorted out the keyboard after spilling my soda :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.