Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,
I have some good portion of UG....I want to get rid of all at once....Reason for getting rid is that UG is making me nuts...How??? Good Question......Neither its spreading nor it dying...I am taking about something like 8x8 portion or may be more....every requirement in my main tank meets...Light, co2, water change Fert and so on, but still there is something lacking in my tank,,,Btw, I have ADA soil....its making my tank look ugly...I really don't know whats wrong with this UG...It is Green and underneath its....kinda brown...if this is a light issue then I have 2.8/wpg for 11 hours.....

Making the story short.....I want to get rid of this thing at once...If you know how to manage this plant then this will easily cover 40 gallon foot print....I bought this plant with 1 of the member here few months back and paid $10 for 2x2 portion and 7 bucks for shipping...

All I am asking is $30 shipped....I will not split the portion Cause I don't have time to go to post office everyday.....I will ship
Wednesday. Please bear in mind that UG has little Algae at least that’s what I think that Brown stuff is….so no complain after getting the plant…this is a steal….I dunno who the Thief gonna be Lol!

I need payment within an hour you get your PM replied...sounds crazy but recently I been dealing with buyer who Pm's and gets back to me in 3 days when the plants are gone...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Mine was like that for a good week or so. BBA started growing on it; however, I just upped the CO2 to about 30PPM and dosed excel at x1.5 recommended. The algae problems went away and the UG took off. I believe UG takes a little time to get adjusted to a tank, but with the help with fertz and good CO2 it spreads quickly.

You should try giving it another shot :D!

(Edit: My tank size is 4 gallons with 6.75 WPG-- not sure if this matters or not.)

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope I am done with this Plant....no more Passion. Its been in tank for 4 months already

Mine was like that for a good week or so. BBA started growing on it; however, I just upped the CO2 to about 30PPM and dosed excel at x1.5 recommended. The algae problems went away and the UG took off. I believe UG takes a little time to get adjusted to a tank, but with the help with fertz and good CO2 it spreads quickly.

You should try giving it another shot :D!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.