The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD* 1) I have a Red Root Floater/Water Lettuce/Frogbit/Duckweed floating plant mix. It's about enough to cover ½ of a regular ten gallon tank.

Price: $6.50 + $6 shipping via USPS Priority w/ free Delivery Confirmation. Non-CC PayPal, USPS MO, or cash only.

*SOLD* 2) I also have a Red Root Floater package that consists of about a handful of RRF plants.

Price: $3.75 + $6 shipping via USPS Priority w/ free Delivery Confirmation. Non-CC PayPal, USPS MO, or cash only.

There might even be a couple RCS included in either package since they usually hang onto floating plants. If there are, and they survive shipping, then consider them a freebie. :)

If you buy both bundles, then shipping will only be $6 for the two.

Disclaimer: I make no warranty of the plants/RCS arriving safely so please know your weather conditions. Plants may have a small amount of algae present, however, they are usually algae-free.

Feedback: I have some here, as well as heatware under dj-2004.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.