The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some fire red cherry shrimp that I need to start culling.
They will be $1 each+ $6 for priority shipping.
Please make minimum order of 15.
They will be range from 1/4" to 1/2". Most of them will be juvie size, too young to sex and may color up.
These guys are very hardy and a prolific breeder, my tank is half rain half tap, don't really check anything but make sure the water clear and 10% change a week ;)

Shipping is usually Sat. morning.
DOA guarantee on first delivery attempt providing a clear photo of unopen bag (very rare). Ship in breather bags, foam line box, etc.

Pm me if anyone interested.
Excuse my crapy camera, i can only afford one hobby at a time :)

The one you are getting.

Parents.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Bumpers. I got some RCS from him a couple of months ago and one of the females already had a batch of new borns. I also see 2 more berried females. My first batch croaked during shipping due to the ridiculous summer temps here in MD (95+) and he did right by my by sending another batch free of charge.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
how big are the shrimp you are sending?
They will be around 1/4"-1/2" (juvies). They do best in transits.

Gatekeeper said:
I am not shrimp savvy on all these shrimp names, but are these basically RCS or is this some new crazy strain and they shouldn't be mixed with RCS?
They are RCS fire red. Sorry about the confusion, i also updated the title to added cherry shrimp.
Thank you,

·
Registered
188 Posts
The shrimp arrived and much better than I though.

Last time I ordered 20 shrimp from someone, I dont even think I got 20 shrimp. So tiny I could not even count.

I got so many shrimp this time, very active, I could tell the difference.

They hid for 2 days until I removed 4 neon tetras from their tank and now I can see them out more despite 4 otos and 2 tiny feeder fish (hitchhikers from the LFS).

Very happy and hope to see them reproduce!!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
The shrimp arrived and much better than I though.

Last time I ordered 20 shrimp from someone, I dont even think I got 20 shrimp. So tiny I could not even count.

I got so many shrimp this time, very active, I could tell the difference.

They hid for 2 days until I removed 4 neon tetras from their tank and now I can see them out more despite 4 otos and 2 tiny feeder fish (hitchhikers from the LFS).

Very happy and hope to see them reproduce!!
Thank you, i'm glad you're happy with them. FL weather still nice and warm so hopefully they will breed through the winter.

You have any at all left??
Yes i do. Still have a bit to go.
Pm sent.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.