The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I ♥ BBA!
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Help me fund my Riparium! $75 shipped (regularly $110 plus shipping new - although right now there is a sale for 10% off)

I bought the 13 mm cal aqua labs inline diffuser in April from the great Orlanda at GLA. I only used it 4 1/2 months. (Took a while to get around to hooking it up.) The suction cups were never used due to the fact suction cups won't stick to my aquarium background.

This fits 12/16 eheim tubing and is rated to connect to 1/2 inside diameter tubing.

I will post pictures tomorrow, but it looks just like the link I provided. It was cleaned using salt and bleach. I am currently soaking it a ton of prime and water.

Please note: I will pay for insurance, so if it arrives broken due to a post office mishap, it will be covered. However, it is fragile to install and I am not responsible if you break it while hooking it up. I recommend a lot of patience and warming the tubing first.

Also, I reserve the right to say no if I feel uncomfortable about the deal. I am not inclined to ship this to an unconfirmed address or to a person with no feedback or posts on the site. Sorry if this sounds mean, but I am wanting this to go to a hobbyist that I know will benefit from it and has contributed to the forum.

Sara

·
I ♥ BBA!
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the bump, RianS. I completely forgot about trying to sell this and posting up pictures until I was cleaning up the kitchen and found it soaking in heavily dechlorinated water. It's been in there for like 4 days now. Shows how often I cook. :hihi:

Anyway, here are some pictures:

This one shows the bit of coloration on the rim I couldn't get clean after soaking in bleach for a few days. The majority of the disk is white:

Here is the original box showing the size of it:

Feel free to pm me with any questions. Even if you don't take the product after asking tons of questions, I won't mind. I want this to go to a person who really wants it. :biggrin:

·
I ♥ BBA!
12,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You know, I just broke my diffuser too :(
But saving up for that tank is a never ending battle at my age. lol.
I feel you CL. I have to sell this in order to fund my other project, the riparium I just started. Stupid doctor bills are taking away all my money. :angryfire

Thanks, Lnb! Pending everyone. Thanks for all the interest!

Sara

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.