The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - THANKS FOR LOOKING and thanks to Debbi.

I have grown a forest of Anubias plants over a period of 5 years. Today, I carefully removed 4 large lots and am selling them here. These lots are Anubias nana, as far as I know, and are pretty much algae free. They are very healthy with undamaged root stock and very good quality leaves. I have put photos up down below for each of the 4 lots. The ruler in the photos is 18" long. I have noted the number of leaves - an approximation - on the label of each photo.

I am located in Brooklyn near the Bridge. If you live nearby, I would prefer not to mail, and we could meet up. If I mail, then it will be in large boxes. Priority Mail is not very reliable, in my experience, especially at this time of year. However, I will mail and pack well. But there will be no heat packs included. I will add plenty of paper padding or styrofoam to ensure insulation.

I accept Paypal. I leave feedback immediately.

People have asked how I grow Anubias algae free. I think my experience is as follows:

- Water changes every week
- high phosphate dosing - which some plants do not like (i.e. Eleocharis, Rotala) but some do not mind (Taiwan moss, flame moss, Java fern various types). This tank contains a lot of Java, Taiwan moss, Flame moss, Marsilea, Rotala indica/rotundifolia)
- high CO2
- mixed substrate of Flourite, sand, quartz, basalt ground

There were about 25 flowers on the Anubias this year in that tank.

PRICES:

If I have a local buyer who is willing to buy the lot, we can negotiate a small discount. ALL BUYERS WILL GET A TAIWAN MOSS BONUS OF SIGNIFICANT SIZE. Prices include mailing via Priority Mail:

LOT #1: $40.00
LOT #2: $30.00
LOT #3: $30.00
LOT #4: $40.00 (Several plants and might? be some Anubias petite in this multi-plant lot. I have A. petite growing in the tank but am not sure what is what.)

Photos of various various on this evolving tank

Photos below. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Citadel, I am trying to PM you in response to your PM to me, but your box is full, so it says...

"You missed them all by a matter of 2 hours. Here I was sitting desperately looking for a buyer and then one came along... I might well have more Anubias after the Holiday. I am switching this tank over to Anubias petite and removing most of the A. nana... maybe. A. nana is a lovely plant, I have to say. No matter what, it survives.

Happy Holidays and thanks for contacting me.

Andrew"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.