The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would like to trade my 9"x8" Marsilea Minuta (MM) carpet with anyone who has a UG carpet.

If you don't have UG to trade and would just like to purchase this piece - one large piece (must go together) - I could offer it for only $30 + shipping so that I could have the funds to purchase my equivalent UG piece in place of it :biggrin: Obviously not making anything out of it when I see prices like $5 for only 30-40 nodes, and I would estimate at least 1,000 nodes in this patch if not more.

·
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW...this is a great deal and for the price of MM. Someone is going to get lucky. Good luck Neo. Btw, amazing growth on this MM. What's your substrate for this MM?
Thank you! It grows very fast and very beautifully. I use FSS on top and Eco-Complete on the bottom with Osmocote + tabs at the roots. They are also dosed with constant CO2 too that is why : )

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Thank you! It grows very fast and very beautifully. I use FSS on top and Eco-Complete on the bottom with Osmocote + tabs at the roots. They are also dosed with constant CO2 too that is why : )
Thanks Neo. WOW, 24/7 CO2 huh???? How long did it take for this thick carpeting? I am so jelous looking at yours :icon_redf, I'm trying to get mine growing, they've been great, but lately there are some "dying or melting" spots :(.

Thanks for the answers, and btw, you'll get free bump until someone get this AMAZING deal.

·
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Done. Plz close.

Gone. Mods please close : )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.