1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
557 Posts
You might have to wait a while to see those around here, bro. Maybe you should visit the Amazon this summer to find them. :)

·
Registered
478 Posts
which species is the micro rasbora? Spotted?
Is the first group a total of 6 fish, some micro and some phenoix? If not how many fish are there
Thaks

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm quite interested but would like to know more, can you give me a better estimate of the number of fish, and which species exaclty
For sure 6 Micro. Phoenix will be just an add on. I am sure I got 1.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi sunyang,

I'd be interested in the micro rasboras, but I can't take them until the middle of January since I'll be traveling. Can you wait until then? I'd love to add them to my 10 gallon, as I only have sakura shrimp and a lonely cory (Sandy took the rest) in the tank at the moment.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi, so the Micro Rasboras and phoenix Rasboras are pending.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
I have these fish and they are amazingly fantastic. Denis you are insane for selling them but i understand you have a master plan :D

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ya Al, I am trying to limit my fish types. You should take them all Albert. LOL

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so I still got the zebra rasboras. Please let me know if you are interested. :)

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
I know you are in NY, but you should contact Mike (F22on this forum) from Rt 4 Aquarium in Elmwood Park, NJ. He is really cool and has hooked me up on 2 requests already. His prices are reasonable AND he gives a 15% discount to TPT members! He is pretty much my go to guy now. Next time you guys do a NJ lfs tour, you should definitely hit this store. Give him a call ahead of time, and he will get what you are looking for (I already told him a lot of you guys look for Pygmy cories haha). I asked him for cpd's, and he had them within 5 days....3 for 12 plus 15% off. Check out this tank he built for the front of the store:

Water Organism Fish Marine biology Aquarium

1 - 20 of 20 Posts