Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Tek light fixture, black, with a very stylish and slim profile. This is a 36” T5 HO fixture that runs four 39W bulbs, for 156W total. Features two 8ft. grounded power cords and two power switches, so you have the option of running just the inner two bulbs; just the outer two bulbs; or all four bulbs at once to customize your lighting. (More details at vendor website where I originally purchased this: http://www.specialty-lights.com/960015.html )

Pictures provided below of various views/aspects of this light. PM me if you need any more pics.
* Includes four Giesemann T5 HO bulbs, 6000K Mid-day, 39w. The bulbs have been used, but not for very long. In fact, the inner bank of bulbs probably has less than 5 hours on them. The outer bank has probably less than 360 hours (2 months running 6 hrs a day). So these bulbs should have some good mileage for you yet.
* Includes removable and adjustable leg/bracket (tank mount) system. Adjustable height above your tank to 6”. There is a cable hanger system to suspend above the tank available from the vendor, but not included here.
* Includes a brand new factory protective acrylic lens (still has the protective film on both sides of acrylic to prevent from scratches).

I’d like to get $175 for it – shipping cost extra via UPS ground. I can take PayPal. I can give you a shipping estimate based on your zip code. (Brand new, this cost me $453.)

This is an amazing light fixture that allows you to adjust height and intensity to suit your planted tank needs. You can see from one of the pictures in the collection below that I’ve emptied out my 50-gallon tank and no longer have need for such a fantastic light. When I restart this tank, it will be fish-only.
Please let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.