The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
That looks pretty neat chaznsc:thumbsup: Ive been thinking about a nano on my desk at work, but Im not real familiar with them. What do you do for a filter, and heater? Or do you not normally put fish in these tanks, and only plants?

the price seems good to me, as far as what is in included.

Thanks
Eric

·
Registered
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This tank includes a nano filter, which does a very good job of keeping the water moving. I use nano heaters, you can get them at wal mart for 6 bucks. I have a similar setup at work, and its a real nice companion.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Got the picotope today:biggrin: :bounce: :biggrin: Looks very neat! I didnt know it was a bowfront! Thats even better, cause my main display tank is a bowfront! But this one is going to work with me, so it doesnt really matter to others, but it does to me! Its like a theme:wink: Im a nerd...what can I say

Anyways....two questions..I think! haha

1. Am I correct when I say there is no strainer for the mini filter intake tube? I guess cause its so small it doesnt need one? Hahaha..Im new to nanos

2. Do I have to take the light apart to change the bulb whenever that is necessary? I would like to know what kind of bulb it is, as far as what kinda plants I can try to grow in it?

sooo....I see 4 question marks! hahaha...sorry

Thanks for the tank! I love it! I cant wait to play with it!

Great service, package arrived nicely packed...would def. do business again

I know that goes in feedback for you, and Im going there now, just wanted to say it here...hope nobody minds

Thanks again very much!:biggrin:
Eric

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.