The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live near New York border, the closest Lesco outlet is at 4 to 5 hours from my place.
:(
Somebody find the stuff in Canada???

·
Registered
705 Posts
ohh if there is some avalable in canada im interested this stuff is Cheap dirt cheap compared to flourite!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Its nowhere near you, but I did receive the name of the local reseller from Oildri. They may be bringing a pallet into Calgary shortly...if so I'm in luck!

Contact Oildri and see...

·
Registered
93 Posts
When I was looking I could not find any Soilmaster in Canada.

Turface is the best equivalent in Canada. Theres a place in Brampton that caries Turface but don't remember the name right now. Its only available in the regular light red/clay colour though.

Do you know anyone in the states willing to bring some up for you? I had a very friendly contact(who regularly comes back and forth) pick some up for me then I payed him for it. I wanted the charcol that badly.

·
Registered
754 Posts
FYI, soilmaster red and turface red are so close to the same product visually that it appears irrelevant which on you have. I should also say that I've been unable to find turface in western Canada but have found an Oildri distributor.

You need to find the gardening places that do baseball diamonds or golf courses if you want to find this stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts