The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to keep this short. I have Hygrophila difformis and corkscrew vals, and I mean a lot of them. PM me with the amount you want.

Telling you right now I'll sell it by the gallon bag or quart bag. A gallon bag will cost 20.00 and a quart will cost 15.00 (this includes the cost for priority mail and shipping materials - my plants will get there in good shape, I promise.)

In total I probably have 3 gallon bags of Hygrophila difformis and 2 gallon bags of Vallisneria Spiralis just incase you want it all. My entire tank looks like the picture of a small section shown below. Shipping cost for the entire lot would be about 55 dollars (5 X 10.95 flat rate boxes) so we can discuss total pricing in PM for all if needed.

If you want more PM me and we'll talk because... I have so much of this stuff. I recently ran a sale but underestimated the amount that I had.

As usual I ship on Monday/Tuesday so we have time to talk about this and I provide refunds up to the amount charged for plants but not the amount that I paid to ship.

Thank you for looking,
Abe

·
Registered
352 Posts
Can you do a mixed bag with some of each?

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.