The Planted Tank Forum banner

So imageshack really isn't free anymore

4K views 18 replies 15 participants last post by  ffmurray 
#1 ·
Anyone think it's actually worth paying the $20 for a year of service or are there other alternative methods of hosting out there?

#4 ·
Photobucket will give you 10 free gigs. Just got to sign up for an account online, you will start out with 2 gigs, then download the mobile app and link it to your photobucket account and you will get 8 more gigs for free. I believe if you take advantage of this offer you'll end up with more free storage than any other free site.

#17 ·
So that's why my uploads keep failing!!!

Poo. What a pain tin the #?*!

Does this mean I would need to find every post I ever linked to imageshack and switch it to my new image host. Or will previous links continue to work.
yeah it is a real pain... even skypath requires you to have a premium account. Existing links still work and will be displayed. I started using imgur and it's pretty much the same except they don't have a dedicated ios app and the third party apps that are available are horribly slow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.