The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Photobucket will give you 10 free gigs. Just got to sign up for an account online, you will start out with 2 gigs, then download the mobile app and link it to your photobucket account and you will get 8 more gigs for free. I believe if you take advantage of this offer you'll end up with more free storage than any other free site.

·
Plant Whisperer
2,550 Posts
Use your Gmail photo album (top right in your email account or once you've signed in there is a square box of dots that has a list of useful features - scroll down to the bottom and there is a photo album option).

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
I use flickr and photobucket.

Started using flickr when I started taking 'real' photos.

·
Planted Tanker
6,059 Posts
Team Flickr. Only thing I dont like the new navigation since they changed everything a few months ago. The old format was much more simple to use, ie, less clicks to do what you want.

I switched to Postimage.org which is free, like imageshack used to be lol.
I use this some too. Problem is it's blocked by a lot of workplaces, etc, so photos wont show up for everyone all the time.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Upload failed!!!

So that's why my uploads keep failing!!!

Poo. What a pain tin the #?*!

Does this mean I would need to find every post I ever linked to imageshack and switch it to my new image host. Or will previous links continue to work.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
So that's why my uploads keep failing!!!

Poo. What a pain tin the #?*!

Does this mean I would need to find every post I ever linked to imageshack and switch it to my new image host. Or will previous links continue to work.
yeah it is a real pain... even skypath requires you to have a premium account. Existing links still work and will be displayed. I started using imgur and it's pretty much the same except they don't have a dedicated ios app and the third party apps that are available are horribly slow.

·
Registered
415 Posts
yeah it is a real pain... even skypath requires you to have a premium account. Existing links still work and will be displayed. I started using imgur and it's pretty much the same except they don't have a dedicated ios app and the third party apps that are available are horribly slow.
Thanks for the info. I was completely confused until I read this thread. I must have missed their email about the charge.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.