·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got some more of these guys to go.

Snowballs will be 10 for 30$ shipped Priority
Wild Type is 10 for 15$ shipped Priority

Accepting paypal
I cant guarantee DOA for priority mailing, but I will always add some extra to compensate IF by chance 1 or 2 dies. These guys will be 1/4 to 1/2 when shipped so they'll be quite hardy and most likely wont die from shipping at all.

If you buy 20 snowballs / wild or more, it'll be less. PM me for price:proud:

Most of the wild I have are bluish or reddish in color, will post pic up tonight

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes 2 different color. I keep them in seperate tank because they interbreed. The wild type color range from brownish to bluish to reddish

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shipping goes out on Monday, PM me if you wanna get some and I'll get it out Monday

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump, have more snowball to go now. Selling out my stock to make room for Sulawesi

·
Registered
801 Posts
Bump, I got some Snowballs and they are looking great! No DOAs, even sent a berried female and she's still carrying! ;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I also have some Blue Tiger up for sale, these will be blondish / light bluish, about 1/4". Price is 8 for 90$, priority = 10$ or express for 25$

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.