The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
My Birthday was Nov. 29th, I got a pair of skis finally. (I've been skiing since I was 6, just turned 18)

Needless to say, as soon as I get them I'm planning to go skiing. Some places in North Conway NH already have a two foot base...

Snow is for skiing, not snowboarding :hihi:
-Andrew

·
Registered
476 Posts
Snow is for skiing, not snowboarding :hihi:
-Andrew
It really sucks when skiers and snowboarders are hatin' on eachother cause both of them are out doing pretty much the same thing and why not have respect for both..

we have been getting lite snow here but it doesnt stay its not cold enough but next week we are supposed to get dumped on. I snowboard, i just got a forum youngblood and i am hoping to get some technine lakers bindings:) but i am pumped for snowskating too

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
I've got no problem with snowboarders unless you sit in the middle of the trail. Then I do a quick kick turn as close as possible to them.

I heard this weekend RI might even get snow! I'm pumped.. My skis are going to be ready this weekend.

-Andrew

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
This past november was the first november since they started recording the weather that it hasn't snowed in Detroit. It still hasn't snowed here. It's supposed to tonight/tomorrow, however the ground is still too warm for it to stick.

Personally, I'm with Andrew. Snow is for skiers...lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
The forecast is for 1-3 inches here in HOUSTON:eek:

There is a reason why I haven't lived north of the 30th parallel for the last 20 years: I don't like white stuff falling on my head.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
I've got an inch or two on my front lawn now! Got my new skis too! I'm all ready for winter to start, just need to finish up my college apps first.

Ice is no fun while going down a mountain no matter what you're using...

-Andrew

·
Registered
61 Posts
Cant wait to go riding! Haha..and yes..riding = snowboarding. Skiiers should be thanking us too..if it wasnt for snowboading, they'd still be riding on perfectly straight skis that are huge! Thanks to snowboarders they now use parabolic skis which are half the length of the old time skis...You're welcome :icon_mrgr

·
Registered
794 Posts
Mice photo looks like you were by my house last winter we got some thing like 270+ inches of snow last year but none as of yet.

Cant wait to go riding! Haha..and yes..riding = snowboarding. Skiiers should be thanking us too..if it wasnt for snowboading, they'd still be riding on perfectly straight skis that are huge! Thanks to snowboarders they now use parabolic skis which are half the length of the old time skis...You're welcome :icon_mrgr

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.