The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working on bringing my MTS population back up due to a problem we had in fall. So all i have right now is ramhorns and ponds. The ponds are also being worked on, due to me needing tons of them to supply a local petstore (if we get the job). so i can sell snail eggs and live ramhorn babies.

the ramhorn babies used to be brown pond rams. i have selective breed them for months and months and they are now showing red and blue colors! I have tons of those babies. I can also sell eggs from my hatchery. i would say pond snail eggs but i've found out that the ramhorn eggs are shipping along with the pond eggs, so i can't garuntee. the little guys snuck out of the state when they weren't suposed to.

anyway, my beutifal ramhorn babies are 5 for $3 plus shipping.

the eggs are 2 for $3 plus shipping.

Great for cleaning algae and feeding snail eating fish!

Shipping will be $5 for the eggs. the eggs can be shipped with slower shipping because they can withstand it, but the other snails are $7 shipping so we can get them out faster. :proud:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
some of my babies have both colors mixed in the middle of there shell. some of there bodies have a more redish tint to them. and some of them have blue tinted shells. i wouldn't say they were pure blue, but they have blue in there shell. i'm still working on my strains, so it's color in progress =P

i'll try to get a picture of them for you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what type? if you don't respond soon i'll send price for eggs and snails, i'm shipping some things tomorrow so if you answer and we get the transaction done tonight i will get them ready to ship.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I have a TON of MTS I would send you MTS 5 or 10 to one vs. blue and or red ramshorns

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i've not got too many that are showing much color.

color info:

mine have only recently, new batches, been showing coloring. none of them are solid colors and some may or may not show color when there older. i'm gonna get pics today, and i'm also gonna do a count to see how many i can sell.

i'd also like to know if any of you would mind getting young ones, not spec sized newborns, but small young ones. i'll do a count, get a pic, and get back to you all.

i may be interested in those MTS also :D

·
Registered
862 Posts
"i may be interested in those MTS also "
Let me know. They should ship well now that it's not so cold here in the midwest. I don't mind smaller ones. Some of the MTS wouldn't be huge either.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i've got pics now. i've got someone wanting 100, i still have to talk to them, but i'm working on finding the 100 right now, but i'll try to get some more soon for other orders. i've got all these orders all of the sudden and having trouble with the large quantity.

these snails are kind of my own strain. so due to there coloring, i'm calling them "american ramhorns" :hihi:

I don't know if you can tell much, but there is blue, then red near the middle of the shell.

i have better pictures but photobucket doesn't seem to like me right now and won't elt me go to that album. i'll try to get the rest up asap.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.