0 - 200

0-3000
0 - 200

0-3000
0 - 200

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
there's no difference... for our use you can buy any one of them and still get the same performance. Though why are you opting for a smith regulator? I'm assuming these are single stage regulators? You could do much better and get a dual stage regulator for the same price.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The concoa went back, the input after I took it off had bad threads. It took me over 15 min. to get it off
Someone over tighten it.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
The concoa cost 133 the Smith will cost me 250.00
:eek: 250 for the regulator body alone??? You can buy the rarest regulators with that kind of money! Excuse my ignorance for not knowing those were dual stage models, but either way even 100 dollars is a very large budget for finding a high end regulator on ebay Look through the regulator watch thread or trawl ebay, you can get killer deals for nice dual stages for less than 50 dollars shipped but less than 100 dollars shipped is still very common. PM me if you really can't find a good regulator for <100 shipped.

Don't be discouraged by one crap regulator from ebay I've got a whole box of unusable regulators sitting at home LOL. Always buy from sellers that allow returns or have a DOA guarantee, but more importantly when picking out regulators buy smart. I've bought a nice cocoa regulator before where someone forced a fine threaded cga 320 inlet into the standard 1/4 npt port. You can imagine the kind of damage and cross threading that made LOL

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Neil, the regulator comes with,the gauges and the body. For 10 more a input for a 320. All I would need is to attach the low end stuff.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Neil, the regulator comes with,the gauges and the body. For 10 more a input for a 320. All I would need is to attach the low end stuff.
When we say regulator body we mean the regulator + gauges. The point of making a co2 system is that it's cheaper and you can customize what you want. at 250 I'd be able to sell you a fully built dual stage system LOL. Point is, you shouldn't be spending so much on the body alone. Buy a regulator off ebay for <100, buy cga 320 inlet (10 dollars), post body fittings (5-50 dollars depending on what you want), solenoid (30-80 again depending), needle valve (10-100)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have all the rest just need the body, I will look on ebay, if I can find something I will buy. Just tired of looking and waiting. I wat this baby up and running. The subsrate should be in early this week

1 - 11 of 11 Posts