The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to finish stocking my tank right now and need a little help. Currently it holds 15 brilliant rasboras. I have a piece driftwood with multiple cave/hollows in it that I would like something to inhabit/frequent as a point of interest in the tank. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Mainly Cichlids just got a order in of various Apistos from "Apisto Dave" Soares of Soft Water Dwarfs. You might like a triple red or Borelli, who knows.

Both species seem pretty mellow to me. I have the Cacatoides triple reds with Black Neons and a pair Borelli males with Rasboras and Neons.

Here is his list to scroll down to S. American. These guys are excellent source of well bred fish.
http://www.mainlycichlids.com/Fish_List.html

·
Registered
449 Posts
Dicrossus filamentosus - Checkerboard cichlid: another variety of dwarf cichlid. My checkerboards frequently swim in and out of my driftwood; they also like their own cubbyhole to hide away in for sleeping. However they do better in a longer tank. You did not mention the size of yours?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.