The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody...I come from Vietnam, because k fluent in English, so this article if difficult to understand for everyone ignored, thank you.
Since like phim Avatar, so to determine the do this layout
Tank 60x30x36 cm
Lights 24w x 2 (10.000K)
Suptract: JBL Florapol 300g + 9L New ADA aquasoil
Filter: DIY:eek:
Co2: 2 drops / second.
Rocks,Eleocharis parvula,minitaiwan,wepping,moss,..
Red cherry

Firts up layout

Change..

socket traversal

completed

Thanks all to view

·
Registered
625 Posts
I'm not usually impressed by aquascapes, but that is #$%&*@& awesome.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
funny, I was thinking of doing a concept similar to this, and I click here to find someone else has done it too! :D

my inspiration comes from avatar too, those floating islands on pandora. I was planning on using ADA Unzan stone, drill holes in them and set like an anchor of fishing line and suspend them from a lighting fixture arm.

very sweet scaping

·
Registered
861 Posts
funny, I was thinking of doing a concept similar to this, and I click here to find someone else has done it too! :D

my inspiration comes from avatar too, those floating islands on pandora. I was planning on using ADA Unzan stone, drill holes in them and set like an anchor of fishing line and suspend them from a lighting fixture arm.

very sweet scaping
There is a video of youtube of one also flash.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
the water fall effect is not hard i did it by accident one time i used sand substrate and had styro background and cut a chanel in the back of it for air line and an air stone. the air bubles made and updraft and pushed sand out the top and it fell down the front of the background only to have it done time and time again. i really should give it another try lol

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
You know what I was thinking would be the easiest, would be one of those acrylic frag racks they sell for reef tanks, it has a open grid pattern you could tie moss to easily. It has suction cups you attach to the back wall of the tank. When the moss grows out it would not be very visible, you could also add some rock/stone rubble no problem.

·
Registered
494 Posts
soon? come on.... i waited a year! LOL happy new year!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.