1. Cardinal tetras, 2 siamese algae eaters, 1 red tailed shark (he bothers the SAE but not the molly's because they're bigger), an oto, and 2 ammano shrimp.1. What other tank mates
2. What gender is the Molly
3. How often, how so, and do you add dechlorinator to waterchanges
4. What's the temp
5. How did you acclimate
6. How many times have you netted the Molly
Just a few questions to see what could be going on.
2. Both are female. Planned on getting a male a little later.
3. Add prime at each water change. 40% water change the day before I added the Molly's and I do water changes every week.
4. Temp is about 79-80 F
5. Floated the bag for about an hour, then dripped tank water in with a syringe every 15 mins or so over the course of another hour or 2 until the bag was 75% tank water.
6. Only netted once when moving them from the pet store bag into the tank. Pet store water did not enter my tank.
Thanks for the reply. Other things to be noted are I have 2 26watt CFL's over the tank which I turned off during acclimatizing and moved further away from the surface to avoid stress while they adjusted. 1 HOB filter which produces light to moderate current, and 1 in-tank filter which produces light current. 2 airstones and a heater as well, plus moderately planted.
Quick update just from this morning:
She actually seems to be improving a bit. After the lights came on I watched her for a little while and she's swimming around the tank more. Still hiding a bit but she comes out quicker and doesn't dart as much. Also managed to get her to eat some bloodworms today. Maybe she'll just need more time to adjust hopefully.