The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Anti iwagumi
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10+2 ~1cm B/A/S (mostly A) CRS for $40 shipped priority (2 packages available) Take both for $60 shipped :bounce:

Boxes will be foam insulated and padded with pillow fiber. Breather bags, primed water, and moss to hang on to. These guys get the works. I rarely have DOA, but if anything goes wrong please send a picture of the unopened bag within an hour of arrival for replacement. :proud:

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss182/rracechase/?action=view&current=P1010001-1.mp4 <--- Video!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I definitely recommend buying from chase. Definitely packaged well and my shrimp from him have berried and hatched. Those who can, get em fast! :D

·
Anti iwagumi
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Both packages sold, thanks!

I definitely recommend buying from chase. Definitely packaged well and my shrimp from him have berried and hatched. Those who can, get em fast! :D
Thanks for the feedback, love to see happy buyers :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Just as I was gonna curse out the postman, I hear a thud on the porch.
Sure enough they arrived, They are all very alive and doing well in my tank

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.