The Planted Tank Forum banner

Size of o-ring to fit CO2Art needle valve

1223 4
I need to get a new o-ring to go between the standard CO2Art needle valve and bubble counter. I've tried searching around, but I can't find what that size of o-ring is called. Does anyone know what that size of o-ring is called and where they can be found?

If necessary, I can order a new one from CO2Art, but it seems silly to ship something that tiny and simple all the way from England if I can buy one locally.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have to try to find which storage box my old calipers are in. It looks like Lowes has a wide variety online, not sure what their in-store selection will be like. I guess I can take the needle valve into the hardware store to see what fits, I guess I'm just paranoid that I'll be accused of shoplifting if I take stuff into stores like that.

Does anyone know if I should try to match to the nearest metric or imperial size? Does it matter as long as it's a close fit?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.