The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.
I'm selling 6 of my female bettas. They are in a sorority right now and I came to realize that it's not a great setting for a betta. So I'm trying to sell 6 of them and just keep two and divide my tank. It's been more difficult to find takers because I'd rather not ship. So the buyers would have to be willing to drive from wherever they are to meet me within a 2 hour driving distance from my house. I live in central Connecticut, so that could be anyone from CT, MA, New York, New Jersey, even New Hampshire or Vermont possibly depending on how far you want to drive.
My conditions are: you do NOT put them in a sorority. They have to be in their own tank (at least 2.5 gallon), or in a divided tank with at least 2.5 gallons worth of their own space.
I've posted this on another site and on a betta blog on Tumblr but so far I got only one possible taker at another site.

I'm just charging $1 for each fish and some money for gas depending on how far I have to drive to get to you.
Anyway, I'd like to get them out of the sorority soon. I just feel like they're too stressed and I don't like seeing them with nips in their fins all the time.
Please PM me if you're interested.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts