The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Is Petco a good place to get shrimp? Franks isnt currently Taking orders on them due to weather and I want to get a couple of shrimp. I didnt want to order online n e way.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Wow! They sell for about $15 around here. In order to get a reasonable price, I had to order from azgardens as part of a larger plant/fish/snail order. They were $7 each, not including whatever dent they added to the shipping charge.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is Petco a good place to get shrimp? Franks isnt currently Taking orders on them due to weather and I want to get a couple of shrimp. I didnt want to order online n e way.

This is the first time I've ever bought shrimp from them, but it's been almost a week and they seem to do be doing pretty well.

·
Tírëd Äßóût ╦σ RÉ├írë.
4,777 Posts
Franks Sells stuff even in this weather....but he is not shipping, if you want to do pick up shoot him email...often replies after 8 P.M same day.-->>> NY Aquarium on Surf Avenue. Sunday -Thursday you can pick up if he has in stock whatever you are looking for!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Oh wow man thanks ... i didnt know that.

*** Where is he located? I googled "NY Aquarium on Surf Avenue" and I got the actual Aquarium lol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't like it much, but petco is where my wood shrimp came from and have been going strong for 8-9 months. What neat creatures they are!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.