The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
great tanks, but make your shutter speed faster! I'm assuming you can't, on the digital, so make the iso lower. I dunno. Just get better pics of your beautiful scape!

I don't like the corkscrew vals on your 7 gallon. Leaves seem to fat for a small tank. But its great nontheless. I guess I have to see it in person.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
great tanks, but make your shutter speed faster! I'm assuming you can't, on the digital, so make the iso lower. I dunno. Just get better pics of your beautiful scape!

I don't like the corkscrew vals on your 7 gallon. Leaves seem to fat for a small tank. But its great nontheless. I guess I have to see it in person.
i dont have an actual camera... i use my cellphone to take da flix... and yup i do think the corkscrew is pretty fat...
those plant in my 7gal was just planted and had no aquascaping view... hehe.. i will redo it when i get the time and when i get a decent driftwood (twig type/ where do i get them?) to put it in there...

D.gilly is that christmas moss ?
- it is... xmas moss.. but it was label as just moss @ my lfs

ty for all da comments..... dnt b shy just tell me da truth..:)

·
Registered
705 Posts
? wanna sell me some ?:bounce: pm me if you would like to because i would like to get some.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How you get algae in stone?
i really dont know..... i hate dat algea the rock was really nice b4 but now its kinna sux. but ty for da comment didnt realize ppl would actually like it...

wanna sell me some ? pm me if you would like to because i would like to get some.

pm'ed sent

FelixAvery really nice work on the moss

ty... if u dont realize its actually a coconut shell cover with xmas moss on the 7gal...
and in the 5gal i placed the xmas moss in between the edges of the rocks..... plus a really low current is running there so ders no disturbance on dem not like on the 7gal... ruined my plants :9

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just to let u guys know my amano shrimp just hatch a bunch of eggs in my 7 gal... there is like atleast 300 mini shrimps in there... its ashame... they will die b/c i dont want to take all the plant out and make the tank brackish... :( i will post some flix and mayb a vid.. hehe

·
Registered
845 Posts
Both your nanos are very beautiful! But I have to say that your 5g nano looks VERY natural. I love it!! It's like you took a piece of riverbed and stuck it into that tank. Great job! :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
they will die b/c i dont want to take all the plant out and make the tank brackish... :( i will post some flix and mayb a vid.. hehe
No need for brackish water, they'll do just fine in those tanks. Make sure they have food and stable water.

I really like your 5gal, thought I think you would be better served switching to a substrate with a much smaller grain size, maybe even using a black quartz sand.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
iknow .... my substrate its kinna big but ..... they are flourite... and i cant get them any smaller...
well im moving nxt month and i might have to ready my tanks....
ty for all the comment.... keep them coming... might consider re scaping since im moving hehe.......
i will add an update flix of my 5gal... added a new plant:bounce:

No need for brackish water, they'll do just fine in those tanks. Make sure they have food and stable water.

I really like your 5gal, thought I think you would be better served switching to a substrate with a much smaller grain size, maybe even using a black quartz sand.

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
I really like the 7g! The 5g I think needs a smaller substrate but the plants and rockwork and things are really nice!

Amano shrimp need SW for their larva to be able to live...

That picture with the amano shrimp is amazing though, maybe a few shrimp will somehow live in the FW tank?

-Andrew

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I really like the 7g! The 5g I think needs a smaller substrate but the plants and rockwork and things are really nice!

Amano shrimp need SW for their larva to be able to live...

That picture with the amano shrimp is amazing though, maybe a few shrimp will somehow live in the FW tank?

-Andrew

i wish... well i transfer the plants and the shrimps.. im a 10 gal tank... buts im not satisfied...
some of the baby shrimps are still alive
.i will post some flix if i get a cam... i only got a cell cam dats why.. it sucks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts