The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea what might be wrong with this gourami:

She's still eating and doesn't act sick, but she looks awful.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I cant see the picture to well....but she is very bloated. She could be constipated feed her some blanched pea. Are her scales all sticking out at all? How long has she been like that?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I cant see the picture to well....but she is very bloated. She could be constipated feed her some blanched pea. Are her scales all sticking out at all? How long has she been like that?

She's not pine-coned yet, but she is really bloated, and the underside of her stomach is starting to get a little red. She's been this way for most of the week I'm told. She's in our 500 gallon office aquarium and I've been out most of the week covering other offices.

May have to set up a hospital tank because I don't really know any other way to be sure she gets the peas.

Also, click the image is supposed to take you to the full size version on photobucket, but in case it doesn't here's a direct link: http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa210/Alchemist_29/?action=view&current=IMAG0220.jpg

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hmm. I am thinking if the pea doesn't help she will probably die. I wouldn't feed the office tank for a day or two either to see if that helps anything. That is very strange. If it isn't constipation I don't know`what else it could be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.