The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All my baby shrimps seem to slowly be passing away... ive been in the process of moving houses so im not able to tend to the tank as much as i used to but i still keep it clean and keep them fed.. i have sand substrate and a few plants that arent doing too well either.. and many little shrimps getting sick.. they seem to lose the ability to walk and then just get tossed around and pass away

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Lets start with... tank parameters?

Any recent changes?

Are they still at old house or at new house?

Any cleaning done around the tank, even if it's in another room?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its a 25 gallon tank, changes perhaps just not being able to clean it as frequently or feed them as much (they still get fed of course i wouldn’t starve them)
Theyre at the old house still as the moves been very complicated
I clean my room quite often (the room the tank is in) but am always careful not to use any chemical products near or around the tank

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im not sure about the water parameter.. or how to know? They look like they loss the ability to swim and the other start attacking him and then they lay on their backs

·
Super Moderator
17,131 Posts
Im not sure about the water parameter.. or how to know? They look like they loss the ability to swim and the other start attacking him and then they lay on their backs
You test to determine parameters.

Ones that would be helpful:

pH
kH
gH
Ammonia
Nitrite
Nitrate
Temperature
TDS

Do you have test kits or tools to determine those values?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.