The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember, a few weeks ago, I posted that I had seven or eight berried girls? Check it out:
(I apologize for the dirty glass and the mulm on the bottom - haven't had a chance to clean it lately...)

Feeding time at the zoo...

And the Endlers have to taste everything, too, of course...

Still plenty of little ones living in the java moss.

Exhausted dad hiding from the kids?

I love how red they are.

Obligatory closeup:

Here's a (blurry) full tank shot. The floating stuff on the left is Rotala nanjenshan - supposed to be rooted, but it keeps coming up. Yesterday when I went to replant it, I noticed Endler fry hiding out among the leaves, so it'll stay floating until they're big enough to venture out.

That's a jungle val in the middle. Too big for that tank, really. I have to trim it weekly. In the back right is the small crypt that I planted back in April (well... it used to be small).

Here's a better shot. I love the way the moss has grown in...

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I've had this bunch since April. Started off with 12 or so from Tom at TaDeGe Koi in Florida. I figure I've probably got a hundred or so now...

·
are you experienced?
1,989 Posts
wait till you get 300-400 in there , i had a shrimp circus a few times and its crazy to watch so many shrimp at once. they would run around like a pack of wild dogs sometimes lol

·
Registered
748 Posts
I am soooo jealous , I had a ton of berried females before I left my hubby in charge of the tank to go take care of my mom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts