CRS A-S+ 4.00 each
CBS A-S+ 4.50 each

CRS SS/SS+ 8.00 each

CBS SSS 25.00 each or 10 for 200.00
limited stock available

CRS SSS 20.00 each or 10 for 150.00
ALL SSS WILL BE HANDPICKED TO GIVE THE MOST SOLID WHITE AVAILABLE

yellows $2.50 each
blue rili $30 each or 5 for 90.00 or 10 for 150.00 (ONE TIME PROMO - NEW PRICE DROP!)
pumpkin shrimp $20.00 each or 10 for $150.00
Red Rili (young ones 0.8 - 1cm) $3.00 each
golden bee $8 or 10 for $70

Shipping procedure:
I have been able to get Summer shipping procedures down, and have only see 2-4 DOAs in the many shipments of shrimp I have sent out. It is safe to say that I will be able to ship shrimp out with relatively few to zero dead loss even to hot states such as Texas.

All shipments are sent in professional grade insulated boxes from TSK Supply as well as re-useable cold packs that can last 2-3 days. All shipping prices include these features.

Shipping Cost:
Express: $35.00
Priority: $12.50

DOA:
100% Guarantee. You can receive replacements or refund for any DOA you should receive. However, a time stamped image must be emailed to me at [email protected] within 2 hours of the delivery.

All shrimp will ship the week of 8/15.

Also, if over 100 SS-SSS CRS are ordered, all customers will receive an additional 5-10% off!

GOLDEN ON THE RIGHT

·
Registered
175 Posts
Shrimp question: Which ones would tolerate 82F and which ones would not?

Looks like time has come to go after good quality shrimps!

Pepetj
Santo Domingo

·
Banned
4,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blue Rili, Pumpkin, and yellows can tolerate those temperatures.

CRS and CBS and Goldens need temperatures of at least 75 and lower to be okay.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Meet me at AFA Monday morning so I can buy some shrimp and they can fly home with me back to Philly. Im Flying out there tomorrow to watch the Phillies murder the Giants over the weekend but I'll be stuffing my bags with stuff from AFA...

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Nice shrimps, Nikki. Those Pumpkins look real tempting lol Especially with the bright orange color like that, very appealing imo.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Nice selection's were the blue rili's bred by you? Or were they imports. I have about 5 blue rili's in my tank at the moment. Lucky i didn't toss them and at $30 a pop. Gezzz's
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
824 Posts
go giants!!!!!

meet me at afa monday morning so i can buy some shrimp and they can fly home with me back to philly. Im flying out there tomorrow to watch the phillies murder the giants over the weekend but i'll be stuffing my bags with stuff from afa...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts