The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NEW FOODS and PRODUCTS ADDED!

SHRIMP SCHTUFF for sale! Foods, samples, supplements and MORE! First come, first serve, email me with your order, zip code, and if you want First Class or Priority and I will get you a total.

Due to my work schedule sometimes I can't get back to folks until I get in after 5pm CST during the week so please bear with me and don't think I'm ignoring you. Sometimes I check TPT from my phone but I rarely send messages since I hate typing on my phone, sorry for the inconvenience!

Photo of samples below does not have the new ones, Shrimp King or Graze in the pic but gives a general idea of my sample sizes.

SHRIMP KING COMPLETE - 2-3 grams per sample (approximately 10-12 pieces/wafers...will last a LONG time) $3 (3 available)

My shrimp went cookoobananas for this stuff. I disagree with the directions though...one feed pad for 50 shrimp is more like it.;)

Dennerle Shrimp King Complete is a basic feed for shrimps. Sinking, water-stable feed pads consisting of 100% natural ingredients. With vital vitamins, minerals and trace elements. For healthy, colourful shrimps. Vitamins and vital substances from different types of algae and vegetables act as "lubricants" for a functioning metabolism. ß-glucan from yeasts supports the body's own defences. And natural carotinoids promote the full development of species-specific colouring. As a result of the numerous ingredients, each individual feed pad already contains a varied diet. Premium shrimp food made in Germany.
Feeding recommendation Dennerle Shrimp King Complete:
Approx. 1 feed pad per 20 shrimps daily. Remove food residues after 6 hours. Guarantee: Free of artificial colouring agents and preservatives, no fish meal. Supplementary feed for shrimps in fresh water aquaria.
Composition: Kelp, shrimp wholemeal, wheat protein, spirulina, stinging nettle, lucerne, kale, walnut leaves, birch leaves, gingko leaves, green-lipped mussel, yeast, Chlorella, pumpkin, birch bark, lapacho bark, chokeberries, blossom pollen, fennel, dandelion, rosemary, spinach, barley grass
Analytical constituent: 38.5% crude protein, 3.8% crude fat, 8.3% raw fibre, 14.0% crude ash, 9.7% moisture, 2.26% calcium, 1.04% sodium, 0.56% phosphorus, 0.36% magnesium

MOSURA GRAZE - 2-3 grams per sample - $2.25 per sample (2 left)

Based on how the food expands and feeds the shrimp continuously this food will last a while. This is the new 'hot' shrimp food on the market...AKA the Snowflake food
Mosura Graze is a specially selected growth media for mycelia. Mycelia is the vegetative part of fungi that generates nutritive components such as crude protein, amino acid, crude fat, crude cellulose and polysaccharide, all of which are important for shrimp growth and well being.

Even though the shrimps are attracted immediately to Mosura Graze when it is introduced into the tank, it is perfectly normal to have white flakes left over. These flakes do not polute water and will serve as a medium for mycelia to grow. As a result there will be a constant source of food for the shrimps for weeks (depending on the amount dosed and the amount of livestock), thus making it to suitable to be used as a food supplement during holiday periods.

This product should be used in conjunction with Mosura BT9 or Mosura Bioplus in order to introduce a good strain of bacteria to aid mycelia growth

Ingredients: Processed bean extract.

MOSURA GRAVIDAS - 1 gram - $2.50 (2 available)
This will last a good long while since I just use a pinch between my index finger and thumb to feed a tank of 100+ once or week or so.
Mosura Gravidas is a growth and breeding aid. It is produced by a fermentation process and is rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acid and high-potency chitin (~ 8%).

Gravidas helps in digestion, food nutrient absorption, metabolism and improves the overall feeding situation. Most importantly it helps juvenile shrimp to grow and adult shrimps to molt normally, significantly reduce molting problems in a long term feeding/dosing.
Gravidas reduces stress in shrimps and increases disease resistance.
For pregnant female shrimps, it helps them pull through the gestation period.

Azoo Max Breed - 1 gram - SOLD OUT

Specifically formulated for promoting shrimp’s eggs laying.
Well balanced nutrition, suitable for juvenile and adult shrimp.
Effectively promote shrimps’ gonadal development, raising
the rate of laying eggs. Rich in spirulina, shrimp meal, kelp
and lecithin, providing shrimp’s body color enhancement and
rapid growth. Specifically made with stable, not easy to
crumble quality, won’t make the water cloudy.

Azoo Max Growth - 1 gram - SOLD OUT

Specifically formulated for promoting shrimp's growth. Well balanced nutrition, suitable for juvenile and adult shrimp.

Borneowild Shield - 3 grams (2 available) - $3.00 ea

Shield is a natural product that enhances growth, immunity and anti-disease ability, lowers death rate, and even control white spot when used with fishes. It absorbs toxin and waste such as HNO2, NH3/4, NO3, H2S, assimilate organic waste into micro-organism food, thus creating a balanced environment in high bio-load tank.

Scape Treats - 1 gram - SOLD OUT

By Ebiken. Contains an abundance of beneficial ingredients and vitamins to promote growth and activity. Not to be used as a meal supplement. Use sparingly as a treat.

Scape Staple - 1 gram (5-6 pieces) - SOLD OUT

By Ebiken. A daily balanced shrimp food containing protein and vegetables to encourage growth and coloration. Can be easily broken into smaller pieces to avoid overfeeding.

Scape Exo-Plus – 1 gram - $2 SOLD OUT

By Ebiken. A daily supplement containing beneficial vitamins and nutrients to strengthen the exoskeleton of shrimp and promote shell reproduction following the molting process.

Mosura Bio-Plus – 1 gram -$2 (1 available)

Mosura BioPlus improves water quality required by highly sensitive shrimp species like Crystal Red Shrimp by breaking down and consuming waste and impurities in water. It provides a source of food for baby shrimp and alternative food sources for juveniles, adult shrimps, and lower infant mortality rate of shrimplets while improving the survival rate of adults. It establishes a balanced microorganism environment which is essential for healthy shrimp, other fauna and flora in a tank.

Mosura Excel Flakes– 1 gram - $2 (2 available)
Mosura Excel is an algae eating shrimp food formulated for fast growth and broodstock diet of species like Crystal Red Shrimp, Red Bee Shrimp, Cherry Shrimp, Bee Shrimp, and Tiger Shrimp. It is also suitable for Crayfish and Dwarf Crayfish. Contains a 50:50 ratio of aquatic animal to plant content.

Borneowild Barley – 2 grams - $1.00 – (1 available)

Barley is made from organic barley straw, humic acid and peat. It is a supplementary food for both fry and adult shrimp in promoting growth. Uneaten crumbs help improve bacterium activities, buffers pH and prevents development of black mold.

Ebiken EI – 1 gram - $3 SOLD OUT

My favorite baby food on the market and this is a lot of food in this sample since you feed sparingly (a pinch between the fingers is what I do about twice a week when babies are present). A very fine micro-organism and beneficial bacteria baby powder specifically aimed for fast development of shrimps. This particular product does not have any adverse affect when accidentally overdosed.You will see an increased survival rate of baby shrimps and increased activity of adult shrimps.

Hokkaido Pumpkin Chips (from Peters Laden in Germany) 2 good sized chips - $1.50 SOLD OUT

My shrimp go NUTS over these and since the chips don’t hardly break down at all in water, you can break off little tiny pieces to feed. You don’t want to use the whole chip or it will be there for days as, again, it doesn’t break down in water. Samples are two good size chips. They break down VERY slowly so you would tear a little piece off to feed, not the whole chip at one time.

Mosura Rich Water – 1 gram - $2 (1 available)

Mosura Rich Water is created based on the commerical shrimp breeding concept, rich water. Crystal clear water does not mean that it is the best water for shrimps. Water which is rich in microorganism is best for shrimp growth and reproduction.

Hence we made Mosura Rich Water, a biochemical fluvic acid that is specially cultured through biological treatment and bio-fermentation to achieve a product of very high biological activity for aquatic use. It is rich in amino acid, vitamins, microelements, surface activant, nucleic acid, polysaccharide, biologically active acid and an unknown growth factor.

Earthworm powder – 2 grams - $2.00 ea – (2 available )

This will last you a REALLY long time since you feed sparingly. Good source of protein for shrimps of all ages (great for babies)

Montmorillonite Clay – 9 grams - $1.50 (plenty available)

Just a pinch between the fingers at water changes can help keep your water more clear. It also helps the brighten the white coloration of koi fish so may brighten white on shrimp as well. Beneficial minerals for shrimp. This amount will last you a LONG time

100% Pure Bee Pollen

2-3 grams - $1 per sample

This will last you a REALLY long time since you feed sparingly. I feed about 2-4 small pieces weekly when babies are present in my tanks.

MISC PRODUCTS

DRIED GREEN WALNUT LEAVES - 5 leaves per envelope - $2 (pictured)

Dried green walnut leaves are great as a natural food/leaf litter and they also have anti-bacterial and
anti-fungal benefits as well. I put them directly in my tank but you can boil them for 1-2 minutes if you want to be cautious and help soften them up a bit (let cool before feeding!). These are not like IAL leaves which are used more for a surface area for biofilm. My shrimp eat the walnut leaves just as they would mulberry or stinging nettle, they generally do not last more than 2-5 days in my tanks. Each leaf is between 3-5 inches in size (for these samples, some are bigger but I grabbed what would fit my envelopes)

These are for folks to try who have not tried walnut leaves before. LIMIT ONE PACKAGE PER CUSTOMER. I will have plenty available in the Spring and summer but for now my supply is limited.

SEAWEED SHEETS (Green Marine Algae) - .75 cents per sheet (8 available)

Each sheet is 3.7" x 4.1", I tear a piece about 1"x1" off and feed once a week (this amount seems good for my tanks, with 50+ shrimps in the tanks) It does float and can get messy so I recommend a veggie clip or tie it to a rock and let them graze on it. For freshwater or saltwater fish as well.

SPIRULINA POWDER - $2 for 2 ounces (ounces NOT grams) 1 SAMPLE LEFT

MISCELLANEOUS GOODIES pictured below:

New, unopened bottles of Aquasafe ($2), Bettasafe ($2) and Easy Balance ($4).

Fake plastic plants, really nice and soft-ish though. $8 for all of them

Various ceramic and resin ornaments and decor and one small Texas Holey Rock (real)
$25 shipped

Betta stuff - Brand new Crystal Clear, Stresscoat, 2 bottles of Bettarevive and Betta book (in good condition) - $10 for all or can split up just ask (cheaper to buy the whole lot though)

Two UGF uplift tubes, 12" and 16" $5 EACH, package of 6 check valves $2 for all, Filter media kit for Toms Rapid Mini Canister $2

pH pen - Brand new, never used, has the solution, case, instructions, everything it came with. SOLD

*** On powdered foods and supplements I err on the side of caution and only dose a pinch (a pinch in between my thumb and index finger) per 10 gallons or so. The dosage spoons that come with these products is very tiny and I honestly feel directions tend to want to overfeed / overuse the product. Remember, powdered products tend to raise TDS.

PAYPAL accepted for GOODS only. Gift payments or personal tab payments will be refunded and you will be asked to send for Goods/Services. Shipping will be determined based on weight and zip code. MINIMUM ORDER $4 please. Message for a total. Thank you!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts