The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New 2013!

Shrimp are ready to be shipped out, and are roughly 1/4".

All are kept in cherry params will be shipped with a FREE HEAT PACK to be kept cozy through the freezing states! Roughly a $2 value!

PLUS...

:bounce::bounce:BUY 10 and Get 2 FREE!!! :bounce::bounce:

Chocolate Shrimp- $10 ea. (Great buy for the 10+2 deal!!!)
(Neocaridina heteropoda) Amazing colors from rust, dark chocolate, and milk chocolate all from the same clutch! A great way to get variety in your tank without worrying about crossbreeding!

Blue Velvet Shrimp- $4 ea.
(Neocaridina heteropoda) Babies start with red, then the mutation makes it fade away into a beautiful blue color by juvie stage!

White Pearl Shrimp- $3 ea.
(Neocaridina palmata) Incredible to see pure white eggs through their white translucent bodies!

Malawa Shrimp- $2 ea.
(Caridina pareparensis parvidentata) Often they have tiger stripes, and colors range from red, brown, grey, blue, silver to clear and other colors in the same batch! ***The Malawa Shrimp are NOT known to crossbreed with ANY other shrimp!*** These are also GREAT project shrimp since they breed so readily and have yet to be selectively bred for a color strain!!! [Please don't ask for specific colors since they all have the same genetics.]

Shipping is a flat $10, and includes an insulated styro priority box, breather bags and... did I mention... a FREE heat pack! (Yeah, I know I lose some money by doing it that way, but I want the shrimp to get to you safely.) I ship on Saturdays and Mondays. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts