The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an eheim 2126 with the tank tha ti want to have some babies and i need a filter on the input tube. I have one, but the bottom is also hollow and small things still get through the bottom.
Do you know of any online stores that sell soemthing i could use?

One i got looks like this, but its hallow all the way through int he middle and my filter strainer is roudned on bottom

·
Registered
481 Posts
See if you can find a little plastic cap or plug that will the bottom depending on how big it is. Or, you can cut a msall plug out of another sponge and fill it in.

The Filstar prefilters I was using for a while have a hole that goes all the way through but also has a small clear plastic cap that fits into the bottom.

-Charlie

·
Banned
5,009 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Pantyhose $0 wifes used one. Make sure you rinse it well just in case its been washed. Take a rubber band and tie at the top of the pantyhose. I like using the pantyhose because it allows more flow into your intake pipe. Sponge filters are good but decrease the water in take and slows down the out flow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.