The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yes, your illustrations are great. I will be patiently waiting for a high resolution save of this image.

If you do pattern guides, you could "release them" as separate cards to include subtle variations of CRS/CBS lightning bolt and some of the other SSS+. It would really get out of hand if everything was really added honestly, and as you stated image quality might suffer without increasing the canvas size.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Wow fantastic job with the colorations!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Shrimp Family Tree Project (part 1 - caridina cantonensis)

Wow! Awesome job!! I..I

·
Registered
607 Posts
Are the crystal blacks slightly brown or is it just me?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

Are the crystal blacks slightly brown or is it just me?
They are probably slightly brown.

I love the chart! are you going to add Caridina serrata var. "Tangerine Tiger"?
I'll probably do a Caridina serrata chart next! I still have at least one more revision to do on this before I can call it done, and then I'll be moving on to other shrimp.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
I am tentatively calling this finished! Feel free to post this anywhere you like, just please don't remove my URL or edit the picture. If something needs changing let me know and I'll change it. :)

Thank you for all your help, everyone! Now for the next species!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts

Thank you so much! :)

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'm waiting for the Neo one to come out. It'll be much easier than the cantonensis were but still interesting none-the-less.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Re: Shrimp Family Tree Project (part 1 - caridina cantonensis)

Awesome. This would be a cool poster to have maybe you can provide the PDF with high resolution?

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Now that this has had a few days to circulate I've heard from several people that there are still some errors. I will be fixing it up as I hear back from people and in the meantime I'm starting work on more charts for other shrimp species. Ultimately I am thinking of taking all the charts and combining them into one gigantic poster with several hundred shrimp on it. ...do you think anyone might be interested in something like that?

·
Invert Warrior
3,886 Posts

Now that this has had a few days to circulate I've heard from several people that there are still some errors. I will be fixing it up as I hear back from people and in the meantime I'm starting work on more charts for other shrimp species. Ultimately I am thinking of taking all the charts and combining them into one gigantic poster with several hundred shrimp on it. ...do you think anyone might be interested in something like that?
Yes. It would be quite useful.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I would buy one for sure.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.