The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! My colony is thriving and I actually need to start selling some shrimp.

I have CRS and CBS Mischlings for sale! They are pretty much Bee shrimp with Taiwan bee genes so there is a small % chance that their offspring will be a taiwanbee. Perfect for those who just want to keep these guys and have hidden surprises every now and then. Purchase with confidence! My colony is made up of shrimp sourced from 6 different breeders across the US! They are incredibly hardy and berry up a lot. I've already sold some to some friends locally and they've been taking off well. Just follow my parameters and I can guarantee that you'll have success.

THESE ARE NON-IMPORT SHRIMPS 100% bred responsibly in the USA.

So far I've seen....

Blue Bolts
Black King Kongs
Shadow Pandas.

There is still a possibility that they can spawn Red Wine TB's too!

You'll know if you get lucky to get TB's if the eggs on the females turn blue before they hatch!

CRS/CBS Mischlings are $6 each. Random scoop. *in all honesty you'll get random grades due to the genetic diversity in this tank and the fact they are mischlings*

10+2 for 55

I also have F1 tibees for sale too, they are a cross between tangerine tigers and crs or cbs. Their color is a bit washed out and leaning towards orange. Thats completely normal! This is what caused a lot of breeders to tell people not to crossbreed tigers and bee shrimp.

~The ones in the middle are F1 and the one on the left with more white and black is an F2

They are $5 each and you use them to create really nice Tibees.

Each purchase will come with some plants.

I keep them with ADA Amazonia at

pH 6.5
gH 5
kH 0-1
TDS 140-150

album of the shrimps, I wasn't able to get a photo of them while feeding. But I will add it in later on.

Crystal whites and snow white shrimps aren't available for sale yet, I am only offering F1 hybrids and mischlings as the red and black lines are not ready yet.

To everyone who buys my shrimps and are interested in creating tibees I will share my information with you on the next steps to producing nice Tibees.

Also to prove the quality of my shrimps....

MORE PHOTOS HERE

better album

shrimps - Album on Imgur

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.