The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
One arrived on Saturday, I think. Since yours was sent on 3rd, there's still couple of days before they are actually late (7-14 days was the estimate, and Wednesday would be the 14th day from the day I sent them). Let me know if they haven't arrived during this week.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Be patient. I'm sure it will come. I'm awaiting my order as well.

·
Registered
714 Posts
And when the biscuits will arrive to people, I would love to hear that they've arrived safely. You could do it by just giving me feedback by pTrader or also posting in this thread and telling about it (and it's always fun to hear how the aquatic critters will react to the biscuits). :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Mine were sent on the 2nd but I haven't got them yet. I'm not worried though. Satu seems to be a great guy. Everyone has good things to say about these biscuits and him so I wouldn't worry about it, they'll come. :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
Mine were sent on the 2nd but I haven't got them yet. I'm not worried though. Satu seems to be a great guy. Everyone has good things to say about these biscuits and him so I wouldn't worry about it, they'll come. :D
I think you mean her ;)

·
Registered
714 Posts
It's hard to guess a gender from a foreign name. Satu means fairytale in English, btw. And thank you for your kind words. :)

International regular airmail does seem to take a while to arrive. Sometimes it has arrived surprisingly fast, but sometimes it takes forever, normally it has taken a bit over a week. If you double the shipping price, you'd get it in 5-7 days and if you triple it, you'd get it in 4-6 days, but that would make it so expensive that I think it's best to be a bit patient and wait for the goodies a bit longer. Oh, I remembered the maximum time wrong, it's actually 15 days, but that doesn't change the waiting time much.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Funny thing happened. About an hour after I posted....they showed up :D

put some in my cherry shrimp tank right away and it only took them 1-2 mins to find it. That's impressive to me as they generally don't touch ANY extra food that I put in there. I guess there's usually enough algae and such in the tank for them. They sure love these biscuits though.

Thanks Satu! Once again, sorry about the gender confusion there, I feel very embarrassed.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Got mine today. Just in time for feeding. In one shrimp tank, it was attacked as soon as I dropped it into the tank. The other tank is a little more planted than the other, so it's taking the shrimp awhile to find them.

Thanks Rain- :)

·
Registered
974 Posts
Got mine today as well. Excellent stuff! Thanks again Rain-

·
Registered
714 Posts
Nice, feast time for the aquatic pets! :)

Looks like it took the maximum time this time for almost everyone.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i'm very happy with my shrimpy biscuits!

i received them from rain- just a day after she sent them :) but, that could possibly be cause we live in the same country hehe

·
Registered
714 Posts
Looks like almost everyone has gotten their biscuits, I hope the one that's still on it's way will arrive soon (weird how long it took this time, but I read from the Lounge that there has been some delays with USPS, so maybe that's why). :)

There's been some people asking for biscuits, right now there's nothing to offer. But I think I will be offering these maybe late February or some time March the next time and I am considering starting to also accept CC payments (with extra fee to cover the costs), although I'd still prefer non-CC. I'll start a new thread when it's time.

Thank you all for trying out these biscuits. I'm happy that they have been a success and your aquatic pets like them. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts