The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(Please contact me by Private Message)

OK, guys, this thread is now on hold to any new inquiries UNLESS you are asking about hino or up crystals or blue bees. Check back to this original post for updates for when I open back up different things as I get caught up. Everything else I'm already backlogged on. It's going to take me a while to wade through the present responses and orders, so I don't want to get stacked too high.

Thanks!

So, I've pretty much been reaaaaaaaally lazy all summer, and haven't started any threads. I need to thin the tanks.

This is cash pricing (Cash = paypal personal payment, cleared personal check, cleared postal money order). If you would like to use a standard paypal payment to pay, it's 4% over cash total.

CRYSTALS: (limited lower grades and blacks right now) Lower grade crystals are in low supply because they are typically pulled from my BSC (Broke Student Crystal) tank, which has been undergoing a substrate study for about 9 months now, and I'm just now re-setting it for production.

C/B grade crystal reds (generally 3/4-1 inch size) - $1 each SOLD OUT

All other grades (reds and blacks) 3/8-1/2 inch size, generally
A grade (3 white bands) $2 SOLD OUT
S grade – (4 white band) $3
Tiger tooth, v-band one or both sides (other side may be band or tiger tooth or v-band) $4
Hino one side (other side may be v-band or tiger tooth) $6

Hino both sides (basically the classic dot on white) $8
No entry hino (dot with white dash through it)$12
No entry double hino (dot with white dash, dot instead of band at base of tail) $15
BLUE TIGERS: (click on BLUE TIGERS to link to more info)
$4 pee wees (currently 3 week wait)
BLUE BEES: (click on BLUE BEES for link to more info)
$8 per sexed pair male/female, juvies
CHERRIES:SOLD OUT
50 cents, garden variety (my Fire Reds and Sakuras are both in studies, right now.)
GREEN NEOCARIDINA: SOLD OUT (link borrowed from Google search)
50 cents, fun to play "Where's Waldo" in the moss with them.

Packaging and Priority: $16 (temps on both ends must be above 40 and below 75 F forecast for 4 day window after shipping via NOAA weather site, my zip is 19390)

Packaging and Express: $35

All my shipments are live arrival guarantee as follows: You must take delivery of the box on the first delivery attempt. You must provide a clear picture of any DOA within 4 hours of tracked delivery. For any DOA under the amount you ordered, I refund the shrimp cost you paid. Haven't had a DOA reported back to me in over a year.

While supplies last, shrimp alloted in the order payments received.

Shoot me any questions you may have.

I don't bite. :icon_eek:

Yeah, I know. I'm working on the other stuff. But it's not ready yet. The whole Magic Shrimp Juice project took about a year out of my schedule. But it was worth it.

-DK

·
Registered
700 Posts
$4 OEBT's! That's insanely great! But I'm afraid I I already have caridinas in my shrimp tank.:icon_frow

Trying to set up a 5g shrimp and micro crab tank, so I'll probably buy some then, if you still have them.

free bump for an awesome deal!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tempted by your cheapy crystals. what sort of water requirements do the have?
Crystals are pH 6.2-7, GH 4-5, KH 0-2, temp 75ish

Are the blue tigers something that are available on a regular basis (even if there is a waiting period)?
Well, knock on wood, ja. The little buggers do somehow know the seasons, though, and turn down their breeding come fall, to lower production rates. Don't ask me how they know, but they do.

Are they OE, she only said Blue Tigers?
Ja, golden/yellow/orange/metallic sunshine eyeballs.

Here's a pic - sorry, don't have fancy pics, too bizzy to mess with cameras - heck, I can't even put together a logo when I'm having other people do it for me!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
her blue tiger shrimp are awsome ordered some this spring and they are really starting to breed well now i have had very few blonds out of any that have grown "knock on wood" nice dark color too. when i had them on black sand i counted sets of orange dots to make sure they were all there lol

·
Registered
802 Posts
Awww, I missed out on green neos? Woe is me. :( I'd have snatched them all up if I got here sooner. I love to play Where's Waldo with my shreemps... my green babaultis are particularly talented. :p

Anyway, y'all, go buy DK's shreeeemps. They're nice and pretty and DK rocks. I have some OEBT and blue bees from her myself. Cute little bugs. :D Blue bees are particularly prolific.

·
Registered
434 Posts
My new batch of OEBTs from DK are soooo awesome. When I can, I'll post a pic or two. They began sifting sand and foraging immediately after acclimating. I hesitate to use the word "cute," but they are visually striking... and the orange eyes are almost surreal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts