The Planted Tank Forum banner

61 - 80 of 424 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
I was chatting with clownplanted the other day about his berried CRS, and I mentioned that my CRS should start breeding soon. I said after my next water Change, there should be some Action. Behold, one week later, and a day after my water Change a berried CRS.
I am not sure if it was luck, or by compairing my results with clownplanted, since him and I set up are tanks and got our Shrimp at the same time, but my prediction was correct!!

A Little FYI I have to give a shout out to Clownplanted!!! I feel if it wasn´t for following your Posts and asking the questions I needed. I probably would have lost my whole stock, for overdosing my ferts!!

This guy is the go to guy if you have any Problems and Need help quickly!!!!

THANKS BUD!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
I was chatting with clownplanted the other day about his berried CRS, and I mentioned that my CRS should start breeding soon. I said after my next water Change, there should be some Action. Behold, one week later, and a day after my water Change a berried CRS.

I am not sure if it was luck, or by compairing my results with clownplanted, since him and I set up are tanks and got our Shrimp at the same time, but my prediction was correct!!

A Little FYI I have to give a shout out to Clownplanted!!! I feel if it wasn´t for following your Posts and asking the questions I needed. I probably would have lost my whole stock, for overdosing my ferts!!

This guy is the go to guy if you have any Problems and Need help quickly!!!!

THANKS BUD!!!!!

Awesome that is so cool. Congratulations. And don't thank me you are the one that took the info and the results speak for them selves. And all I did was learn from the pros like @natemcnutty and @Zoidburg and @Aqua99 and pass it on. Those are the ones that have great success and I have learned from their success. What I love about this forum is the great info that gets passed along to help others like you and I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
The photos are pretty bad due to algae on glass and the glass being scratched.

New Shrimp I bought three weeks ago.
Aura Blue
Multi stripe Pinto- Red and Black

Attachments

·
Registered
284 Posts
I have never kept shrimp other than Amanos- these pcs are all so awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 424 Posts