The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I have a border collie. Kelly that is like 13 and a mix of australian sheperd/cattle dog and maybe some border collie, Jessie. The mix has some problems. We adopted her at 1 and a half and she has a problem with men. She had been through two families already due to dominance issues. Apparently my dad did not give her the right impression when they first met and she really doesn't like him. We could not send her back to the pound again so we kept her and I took on the dominance role which she accepted. Sweetest dog ever except for that. She will be leaving my parents and living with me once my Border collie dies.

and her not so good side

·
Registered
652 Posts
Here is Boots my 3 year old rescued puppy, i adopted her at 6 months as an abuse case, and after her getting used to normal life, she is the sweetest little thing ever!

Awaiting... by - Bree -, on Flickr

And here is Teddy my other adoptee, he is a mini poodle cross terrier and i adopted him after fostering for a few months with no one interested, he is the most friendly, playful and huggable dog there is!

Don't Give me That. by - Bree -, on Flickr

·
Registered
652 Posts
My last two dogs were Daisy and Patches, both were 8 week old pound puppies that were we adopted days before being euthanized...Daisy lived to 18 years old and just passed away this past November and Patches only lived to 7 years as he was in an accident...

Daisy:

Squeaky Clean. by - Bree -, on Flickr

Patches:

Just A Wish. by - Bree -, on Flickr

Seriously people, start adopting those dogs out there, no reason not to!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Its not a dog but it's still a cute hedgehog. It belongs to a friend that's away and I decided to take pictures of it.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Dio - Hes the fluffy stripey one
Mango - He's the fluffy white and cream one
Kenai - hes the fluffy black one
Toki - The fluffy white and grey kitten
Blooregard - The Saint Bernard
Sully - Saint Bernese... Hes the one that looks like a skinny saint bernard.
You might be able to see the pattern of huge and fluffy... All my cats are about the size of a maine coon... lol.. And Sully is as big as Blooregard..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,165 Posts

Sookie...a 5month old rescue. I got her from a shelter when she was around 2 weeks old, they had her in with a bowl of dry catfood and water no mother either...she had no teeth. Needless to say she was dirty, severely emaciated, had worms, fleas, and was anemic. They were also going to euth her in a couple of hours...sad what shape animals often times come in.

Smokie....7 year old 3/4 German Shepard 1/4 Timber Wolf. He sadly came from a backyard breeder.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Nahh, everyone has random conch shells laying about!
Lol.. thats the one thing I didn't notice.
Whenever we eat them they give us the shell to take home... So we have alooot of them. Most of the time we just save them and make candles for people..
A conch shell candle is a great "oops I forgot about today" gift. A few of them have made it as door holders and corner decorations... lol..

·
Registered
302 Posts
Desmond chowing down

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Cool pets! I adore dogs and Desmond is awesome!

Here are my two boys- George and Russell:

I love George, but I'm a little bit crazy in love with Russell...

And here's my daughter's snake Bambi:

And I used to breed and show guinea pigs. Here are a few of the babies. Instead of a "fish room" I had a "caviary":

1 - 20 of 242 Posts