The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What tools are you guys using? Maybe I can find better ways to mess with my tank. Thanks for sharing. :D

Here's mine...the needle nose pliers kind of suck at planting things...razor is for cleaning glass...loooong pair of scissors for clipping algae ridden leaves

·
Registered
637 Posts
Okay, you asked!

These are my plant/algae tools. My favorite thing is that little green rectangle, which is actually this weird squeegee/ice scraper for cars that works really well on algae. Oh, I also have one of those magnetic cleaners; I forgot to get it. The net is for grabbing all the bits of floating leaves and stuff.

These are my filter cleaning tools

And these are my water change tools. Because I haven't bought myself a python yet. The little glass vase is for scooping water when the bucket is too full to pick up and pour.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
hey i have that same turkey baster :)
walmart?
all i ever use is a pair or scissors (cheapies from michaels), magnet scraper thingy, finger nails for those hard to reach plants that need a trim and ocassionally a razorblade for cleaning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.