The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking into ways I could ship fish which I have bred as I am worried that they may not all sell in my area.

I have looked into shipping via APC but I don’t know how I can go about actually doing it as when I type in the ‘package contents’ as live fish it says that they are a ‘prohibited item’

how would I go about purchasing the postage?

I have read about the new service of ‘LF’ created by APC for shipping live fish but how could I use this service/purchase it?

Thanks in advance for any advice it is greatly appreciated !

·
Super Moderator
16,938 Posts
If you want to use a service created by a particular company, it'd be wise to check with that company to determine how to use it. So definitely start there.

As far as whether or not shipping live fish is prohibited with a service you want to use? You'll need to familiarize yourself with local laws and restrictions. Additionally, not every carrier will accept living creatures even if they can be legally shipped. That's something each carrier will explain - likely on their websites.

Since you want specific help, you'll need to be a bit more specific about where you live and the carriers you're trying to use. Where are you in the UK? Are you trying to use the postal service? FedEx? DHL? Some other carrier?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.