The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This seems like a weird section to place this thread, but it seems inappropriate in the FS/WTB categories, and likely to get moved.

Usually as the weather heats up I stop buying and selling plants, but it is already going to be 100º tomorrow and I'm not ready!

I always ship my plants via Paypal with USPS as does everyone that I have purchased from. Is there a simple way that I can ship a package so that my customer can PU at their PO? Is there a way that I can have a specific package that is on it's way to me held for PU at my PO?

I'm not finding a lot of great info on the internet, and I don't have anything currently on its way due to the weather, so I can't try out any info that I have found (which might be unreliable). USPS wants me to fill out an incident report just to email them.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
To ship via Hold for Pickup, you must purchase label directly from USPS.com

If the package is already shipped, you may request a package intercept to have it held at your post office for pickup but there's a fee for this package intercept.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.