The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This summer I had an opportunity to visit the Shedd aquarium and the Brookfield Zoo. These places were incredible, and I managed to get a few decent pics. Thought I'd share them with you guys.

Here are some of the exhibits and hallways you see when you first enter:

Here I am filming the fish in the large South East Asian Tank. It was full of Giant Gourami's, Barbs, Loaches, Bala's.. and an enormous Ghost Knife.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Great shots, Gareth. Incredible. I most distinctly remember the penguin exhibit, and the seahorses at Shedd. What was in the huge tank??

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Nice pics Gareth...thx for sharing

·
Registered
1,235 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Wow, your local amusement attractions are bad ass!
gotta love the g&b auratus,tincs, and azureus huh. I got PDF fever too!
That chameleon looks like a panther cham to me. There's alot of skinks, uromastx, and a few plated lizards in your pics.
I used to have a tokay gecko like that, he was a bit snippy! I'm scared your zoo's Green tree pythons/emerald tree boas have a parasite infection.

Nice pics G.

·
PT Biologist
3,220 Posts
Thanks Gareth, brings back memories from a family trip a couple summers ago. Did they still have the gigantic lungfish when you were there?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.