The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i am kind of new to nano fish and i wanted to know what is new right now? also what would you guys want see in the hobby more;fish and plants etc.

thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey im on board on this one! id love to find out as well!

ive seen king aquarium on king and story road, within the east san jose area, but found their fish er... not as good as it used to be (when they opened around 5 years ago it was bliss)...

@dollface, will definitely look at the link. thank you!

·
Registered
11,721 Posts
In the North Bay I keep hearing about Caesar's, as if it is the best. I was there only once and did not think it so great.

Albany Aquarium (Albany), Ocean Aquarium (San Francisco) and Aqua Forest (San Francisco) and Aquarium Concepts (Dublin)

are my favorites.

SVAS is a great group of people, very welcoming, even to non-member guests. I have been to a couple of the meetings. Really a bit too far to go every month. Fantastic guest speakers, too.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Agree with Diana and everyone's LFS choices.

Justin at Ocean Aquarium is really into nano fish. You can check his current and past new stock lists which he posts on his blog...

http://oceanaq.blogspot.com/

OA is probably the most unique LFS I have ever been to. Definitely worth a trip up to SF to check it out. Aqua Forest is not far from Ocean making it easy to visit both stores.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts