Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello;

Still need the list below.

Glossostigma elatinoides = 4 tubs worth for spread
Bolbitis heudelotii = enough to cover about 10" wood twigs
Hygrophila difformis = 5+ plants
Elocharis acicularis = 4 tubs worth or mat 4"x4"

All species must be submerged growth.

PM me if you have some or all with your prices.

Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Many people do.

I have Riccia but not 2 cups worth
Will be some duckweed hitchhikers but is about a quarter inch thick.

I can sell you java moss, but more than likely will also have other moss come with it. Likely a few pieces of flame/singapore or x-mas.

I have plenty of java fern available. Are you looking for 8x8 square inches? Or only about 8 inches of fern?

No glosso.

I have heudelotii but only a little bit.

No difformis. No acicularis

-Gordon

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Many people do.

I have Riccia but not 2 cups worth
Will be some duckweed hitchhikers but is about a quarter inch thick.

I can sell you java moss, but more than likely will also have other moss come with it. Likely a few pieces of flame/singapore or x-mas.

I have plenty of java fern available. Are you looking for 8x8 square inches? Or only about 8 inches of fern?

No glosso.

I have heudelotii but only a little bit.

No difformis. No acicularis

-Gordon
I'd like to get the J. Fern/Riccia/moss/and any Heudelotii, how much are your prices.

Riccia $
J. Fern $
J. Moss $
Heudelotii $

I'll decide how much of the fern after I know how much is your cost please.
Thanks for responding!:)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Also, maybe a lot of people disregarded it because it said you were looking for plants in the Monroe, WA area. You might have better luck if you remove that from your title, if you're willing to take plants shipped from anywhere. I'm in North Bend but unfortunately don't have anything on your list. :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Also, maybe a lot of people disregarded it because it said you were looking for plants in the Monroe, WA area. You might have better luck if you remove that from your title, if you're willing to take plants shipped from anywhere. I'm in North Bend but unfortunately don't have anything on your list. :)
WOW! I did not even remember writing that in the title! I kind of meant mostly for those locally as it would save shipping, but now that you mention it it does come across that way.:icon_eek:

Me Bad.

Thanks!:)

P.S. How do I change the Thread title? I have never seen that done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts